MOUNT RINJANI 3D2N TREK TO LAKE and HOT SPRING
|Highlight||(Lake, crater Rim, hot spring, wild life and Tropical rain forest)|
|Type||Trek Expedition, Adventure, Ecotourism, Volcano.|
|Term of booking||Minimum 4 days before arrival date, confirmation, advanced deposit is required.|
The Village of Senaru
The Village of Senaru is located at the base of Mount Rinjani. This mountain, its crater lake, and the surrounding forest are all part of National Park. Senaru is but on of the 23 Villages dotted around the mountain considered” gateways” the trails into the park.
From senaru, climber traverses dense tropical jungle to reach the Rim of the crater, from where the view of the lake bellow is incredible. at sunset, the sky positively blazes with every color of the rain bow. According to local legend, the history of Senaru is closely related to this crater, for villagers consider the mountain itself as their ancestor.
III. RTC – 03 : A Sample Itinerary Lake Program 3 days / 2 night
Day 01: senggigi – senaru – senaru Crater
Pick up from Hotel you stay in senggigi at 5.30am, Drive to Senaru village – take 2 hours; fetch porter and having breakfast afterwards start the beginning of challenging 7 hours days. We walk through pristine real rain forest, with tremendous opportunities for viewing wildlife. Camp make on the crater of senaru ( first Rim ).
Day 02: Senaru crater ( Rim I ) – Lake – Senaru crater.
After enjoy sunrise, morning view, and special mountain breakfast, then at 8 o’clock morning we start for descent down to the lake – it take 2 hours, and remember you have to be careful while walking, because the slope very steep . About 10 am we arrived at the lake area.
Today we will spend and relaxing in the near by hot spring pool and having sauna in hot natural water spring (temperature around 50 degrees) (lunch will prepare by porter awhile you have sauna). About 3o’clock in the afternoon we ascent to the rim (crater of senaru) and overnight here in same place as last night.
Day 03: crater – Senaru Village – Senggigi
Having breakfast in the morning and enjoy sunrise by Special Mountain or pancake, than we taking back to the senaru village. It `s around 12 am you already at senaru village, and before 3 p.m. you will be arriving at your hotel in senggigi.
- Licensed and experience: Guide and Porter “Educated from search and rescue”
- Rinjani Trekking Club Certificate
- safety luggage storage
- All Camping Equipment (Tent, Sleeping Bag, mattress, Toilet tent )
- Meals ( western and Indonesian food ) and drinks ( Aqua water, coffee, tea, milk )
- Accident Donation / Local Insurance
- Gunung Rinjani National Park Entrance fee
- All Transfer in Lombok as the following program
- Pick Up service from Airport (from ferry harbor or other place extra charge US $. 10,00/pax)
- All meals except those indicates in trekking program
- Porterage fee for personal bag pack / luggage
- Tipping & gratuities to guide & porter
- Personal travel insurance, pre – trip medical immunizations
- All expenses of a personal nature
Recommended items to bring:
- Suitable walking shoes / warm clothing / wind breaker
- Waterproof gloves / extra socks / towel / hat / wet tissue
- high energy food (chocolates,nuts, raisins)
- Headache tablets / lip gloss / deep heat lotion / plasters
- Torch light / walking stick / waterproof bag for camera
- 2 or 3 T shirt / long trouser, short, swim cloth
Descriptive day to day tour itinerary, price, flight schedule, hotel/accommodation, weather condition etc, Please do not hesitate to contact us
“…The expedition is exhausting, no doubt, but the sheer size and beauty be seen to be believed. This was definitely a life altering experience …”
Gerrard Neve, Rinjani 2004