Rinjani Trekking Club guarantee to provide the highest standard of service within the limitation of the destination involved
Your booking will be secured once we have received 50% deposit.
For your advance booking please settle 50% deposit to account as bellow and we are not responsible due any bank charged of transfer
Name : Imron Rosadi
Bank Name : BNI 46 ( Bank Negara Indonesia )
JL. Raya Senggigi Km. 08, Senggigi 83355 Lombok
Account No :
1. IDR ( ID Rupiah ): 010 796 9418
2. USD ( US Dollar ): 020 086 4350
BNI SWIFT CODE : BNINIDJAMTA
(The BNI correspondent is the CITIBANK)
Paypal : email@example.com ( payment via paypal we charge you 5% )
PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARDS GO HERE
Please ensure you include the correct invoice number or sent us the remittance form of the transfer so we can confirm your payment.
You can pay the balance of your booking for the expedition on your arrival in our office or just sent to our bank account above.
Equipment or Porter Hire
All equipment hire or personal porter hire bookings should be made through the RTC Office and confirmed prior to your trek. Please contact us to arrange for these services.
Questions or Problems?
Please make sure you contact us with any problems relating to your booking.
Terms and Conditions
The words below are a copy of the terms and conditions on your booking form and a copy of the form that you will need to sign before trekking. We will provide you with a copy to obtain your signature in Lombok.- If you cancel your booking more than 15 days prior to departure, your deposit will be refunded 25%.
– If you cancel your booking between 7 and 14 days prior to departure, your deposit will be refunded 10%.
– If you cancel your booking between 0 and 7 days prior to the commencement of your Expedition you will forfeit your deposit.
– Full payment should be paid in your arrival or before departure from Rinjani Trekking Club Office in Senggigi
– In the event of RTC being forced to cancel an expedition for reasons of security or personal safety (eg. civil unrest, seismic activity ,etc.), the amount paid would be transferable to another Expedition or would be refunded, minus a reasonable amount for administration costs and cancellation fees charged by airline and accommodation companies not controlled by RTC. Administration fees would be calculated on a case by case basis. While acknowledging the travel warnings posted by respective Foreign Office departments, RTC do not accept cancellation due to these warnings in isolation. We take into consideration information from numerous sources including reports from our local offices in the respective country and act accordingly.
– In the event of RTC cancelling an expedition we would work with all affected members to try to provide an alternative venue or the expedition fee will be refunded minus associated costs out of RTC’s control.
The words below are a copy of the liability release on your booking form and a copy of the form that you will need to sign before trekking. We will provide you with a copy to obtain your signature.
I have been advised by ‘Rinjani Trekking Club’ (RTC) of the following matters in relation to my upcoming expedition with RTC. I have been advised that, snorkeling /swimming, trekking, climbing and especially mountaineering are inherently dangerous activities. I may be killed, injured, incapacitated and experience pain, illness and suffering. I may experience loss, damage or theft of my property. Any of the above may not be RTC’s fault or the fault of anyone else. These incidents may be caused by others in my party, employees or directors of RTC, their subcontractors, my guide or wildlife, environmental factors such as ice cliff collapse, avalanche, bad weather, loose rocks, unstable snow or even just physical exhaustion which can happen at any time on my Expedition. There is no way of predicting all the hazards I may face. While RTC will take reasonable precautions to minimize the risks, there is no way RTC can guarantee my safety on this expedition 100%.Often areas of operation are remote with little or no medical support. In some remote areas self-rescue is the only option. My guide may need to begin first aid appropriate to the remoteness of the area and the nature of my ailment.
While RTC will take all reasonable precautions to maintain my safety I understand that I also am responsible to act in a responsible and safe manner that will not endanger myself or others in my party. By signing or ticking this document I certify that I have read and understood these risks and they are acceptable to me. I also agree not to seek compensation, financial or otherwise from any incident that might occur during or associated with your trip, from RTC, it’s directors, employees or subcontractors. I understand RTC will not accept my participation on expedition if I do not have suitable or sufficient travel insurance to cover such events as illness, remote area evacuation, etc and I hereby state that I have taken out travel insurance to cover all of the above cover, bearing in the mind the remote area location to which this expedition is going. RTC is not responsible for any medical, hospital, doctor, rescue, evacuation, or associated transportation costs. We will where possible assist you with any emergency logistics in the event of problems.
Emergency Contact Details
When you make reservation / booking, please list your emergency contact person and contact details. Please ensure this is correct so that our staff can contact the emergency contact if they need to. If these details are not provided or are incorrect, it will be very difficult for our staff to notify anyone if you are injured or need to be evacuated.