PT- 03: Rinjani Trekking Packages 6D/5N
|Highlight||( Summit , Lake, crater Rim, hot spring and Exploring caves, Gili tour)|
|Type||Trek Expedition, Adventure, Ecotourism, Volcano.|
|Term of booking||Minimum 4 days before arrival date, confirmation, advanced deposit is required.|
Let’s Go to Rinjani…..
come and join us for your real Adventure experiences, we are your travel solution to explore lombok island.The Rinjani Trekking Club in conjunction with No Roads Expedition takes the groups through this wonderful National Park to the Summit, Lake and Rim of Mountain Rinjani. We are the most professionals trekking company on the Island of lombok which allow us to take you that much further to the summit of truly magnificent Mountain
Day 01: Airport – Hotel
Pick up and Meeting service at Lombok Airport Then transfer you to hotel.
– Airport to Senggigi take 1,5hrs
– Airport to Sembalun take 3 hrs.
Day 02: Hotel – Sembalun – Rim II ( sembalun crater ) ( B, L, D )
If you stay in senggigi, the pick up service from Hotel at 5am, then drive for 3 hrs to sembalun Lawang. If you stay in Sembalun lawang you not have to wake up at early Morning, you could wake up at 7am. Trek will start at 8.30am. We walk through the savannah, with tremendous opportunities for viewing wildlife, it about 7 hrs challenging days. lunch on route, dinner and camp make on crater of sembalun (Rim II).
Day 3: Rim II – Summit – Lake – Rim I ( senaru crater ) ( B, L, D )
From the crater, early morning (about 03.00 am) commence the climb with Guide Team ascend the Summit of Mt. Rinjani (3.726m a.s.l.), it takes about 3 hours. After the obligatory photographs and enjoy the spectacular panorama descend to crater (the camp). After having late breakfast, Then along down to the lake for 3hrs.
Today we will be spending relaxing in the nearby hot spring pool, then having sauna a while waiting for the porter prepare our lunch. After satisfying lunch we head up to the volcano rim of senaru. Overnight in the crater of senaru.
Day 4: Rim I – Senaru – Senggigi ( B, L )
Early morning, awhile you have morning breakfast, you can enjoy sunrise and morning view; then at 8 am we start descent to Senaru village. Around 14.00pm will be in senaru village. and then Drive to senggigi. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5: Gili Tour ( B )
in complete contrast to the mountain, we head out on a boat to gili trawangan and meno for snorkeling, fishing and general relaxing. You can now sit back, reflect and enjoy the feeling of being Rinjani summiteers. 3 o’clock back from the gili to senggigi for your last overnight in lombok .
Day 6: Senggigi – Airport ( B )
Morning after breakfast (or at the appropriate time) transferred to Selaparang airport for your flight to the next destination
( TREKKING MENU & SERVICE )
- Accommodations as the itinerary
- Gili Tour + Snorkeling Equipment
- Mount Rinjani 3D/2N trek
- Licensed and experience: Guide and Porter “Educated from search and rescue”
- Free Tour to visit Waterfall ( Sindang Gile + Tiu kelep waterfall )
- Rinjani Trekking Club Certificate
- safety storage luggage
- All Camping Equipment ( Tent, Sleeping Bag, mattress, Toilet tent )
- Meals During Trek
- Accident Donation
- Gunung Rinjani National Park Entrance fee
- All Transfer in Lombok as the following program
- Pick Up service from Airport ( Min 2 pax )
- All meals except those indicates in trekking program
- Porterage fee for personal bag pack / luggage
- Tipping & gratuities to guide & porter
- Personal travel insurance, pre – trip medical immunizations
- All expenses of a personal nature
A deposit of 50% is required upon confirmation and Full payment must be received prior to or upon arrival at the first destination point, except for those companies with whom special agreements have been made. Failure to comply with this condition may result in cancellation of all reservation.
Recommended items to bring:
1. Suitable walking shoes / warm clothing / wind breaker
2. Waterproof gloves / extra socks / towel / hat / tissue paper
3. Drinking water and high energy food (chocolates, nuts, raisins)
4. Headache tablets / lip gloss / deep heat lotion / plasters
5. Torch light / walking stick / waterproof bag for camera
Special Note (For trekkers):
It is recommended that all trekkers should have themselves medically checked before attempting any high altitude trek. If you have a history of suffering from the following ailments, it is highly recommended that you should refrain from trekking to a high altitude.
Hypertension, Arthritis, Heart Disease, Severe Anemia, Peptic Ulcers, Epileptic Fits, Obesity (overweight). Chronic Asthma, Muscular Cramps, Hepatitis (Jaundice); or any other disease, which may hamper the trekker.
Descriptive day to day tour itinerary, price, flight schedule, hotel/accommodation, weather condition etc, Please do not hesitate to contact us
“…The expedition is exhausting, no doubt, but the sheer size and beauty be seen to be believed. This was definitely a life altering experience …”
Gerrard Neve, Rinjani 2004