PT- 01: Rinjani Trekking Packages 4D/3N
|Highlight||( Summit , Lake, crater Rim and hot spring )|
|Type||Trek Expedition, Adventure, Ecotourism, Volcano.|
|Term of booking||Minimum 4 days before arrival date, confirmation, advanced deposit is required.|
Day 01: Airport – Hotel
Pick up and Meeting service at Lombok Airport Then transfer you to hotel.
– Airport to Senggigi take 1,5hrs
– Airport to Sembalun take 3 hrs.
Day 02: Hotel – Sembalun – Rim II ( sembalun crater ) ( B, L, D )
If you stay in senggigi, the pick up service from Hotel at 5am, then drive for 3 hrs to sembalun Lawang.
If you stay in Sembalun lawang you not have to wake up at early Morning, you could wake up at 7am.
Trek will start at 8.30am. We walk through the savannah, with tremendous opportunities for viewing wildlife, it about 7 hrs challenging days. lunch on route, dinner and camp make on crater of sembalun (Rim II).
Day 03: Rim II – Summit – Lake – Rim I ( Crater Senaru ) ( B, L, D )
Summit season beginning at 3 o’clock in the morning. We climb several ridges for 3hrs until reaching the true Rinjani summit. The view across the gilis, bali, lombok and sumbawa are spectacular. Then along down to the lake – it take 3 hrs. After arrive in the lake, we will spending and having sauna in hot natural water spring for refill our energy (temperature around 50 degrees) (lunch will prepare by porter awhile you have sauna). About 3o’clock afternoon, we start climb up to next rim (crater of senaru) and overnight here.
Day 04: Rim I – Senaru – Senggigi / Harbor ( B, L )
Early morning, awhile you have morning breakfast, you can enjoy sunrise and morning view; then at 8 am we start descent to Senaru village. Around 14.00pm will be in senaru village and then drive to senggigi or you prefer to stop at bangsal harbor if you want to go to Gilis. End of service
- 1 night accommodation (twin) in sengiggi / in Sembalun
- 3D/2N trek as your choice service
- Experience and license guide & Porter
- Educational & good cooker porter
- All camping equipment (tent, sleep-ing bag, mattress, cooking gear)
- Meals during trek (Indonesian & Western food) with fruits & snacks and drinking water
- Return transfer
- Accident Donation for deluxe service
- Entrance fee
- Pick up service from airport ( Min 2 person )
- All meals except those indicates in trekking program
- Porterage fee for personal bag pack / luggage
- Tipping & gratuities to guide & porter
- Personal travel insurance, pre – trip medical immunizations
- All expenses of a personal nature
A deposit of 50% is required upon confirmation and Full payment must be received prior to or upon arrival at the first destination point, except for those companies with whom special agreements have been made. Failure to comply with this condition may result in cancellation of all reservation.
Recommended items to bring:
1. Suitable walking shoes / warm clothing / wind breaker
2. Waterproof gloves / extra socks / towel / hat / tissue paper
3. Drinking water and high energy food (chocolates, nuts, raisins)
4. Headache tablets / lip gloss / deep heat lotion / plasters
5. Torch light / walking stick / waterproof bag for camera
Special Note (For trekkers):
It is recommended that all trekkers should have themselves medically checked before attempting any high altitude trek. If you have a history of suffering from the following ailments, it is highly recommended that you should refrain from trekking to a high altitude.
Hypertension, Arthritis, Heart Disease, Severe Anemia, Peptic Ulcers, Epileptic Fits, Obesity (overweight). Chronic Asthma, Muscular Cramps, Hepatitis (Jaundice); or any other disease, which may hamper the trekker.
Descriptive day to day tour itinerary, price, flight schedule, hotel/accommodation, weather condition etc, Please do not hesitate to contact us
“…The expedition is exhausting, no doubt, but the sheer size and beauty be seen to be believed. This was definitely a life altering experience …”
Gerrard Neve, Rinjani 2004