Lombok Social tour
Become contributor of LombokCare now!
Obviously our main goal is to collect as much financial resources to fund our projects. LombokCare is always looking for contributors who are willing to give a regular donation so we can guarantee security for an equal opportunity to care! When you consider that one child can get one physiotherapy session more for no less than 2.5 euros, what are we talking about?
Without contributors LombokCare can not do it’s work properly, that’s why every single penny is welcome! Donating is possible:
Rinjani Trekking Club, support the LombokCare Foundation, we Invite to whoever who willing to give a donation.
On this year’s we designed special packages for someone who want to be contributors of the LombokCare Foundation.
Our design package as below:
LST- 01: Lombok Social tour – Rinjani Package.
Day 01:Airport – Hotel
Pick up from airport then transfer to hotel in senggigi area. if we have time we could visit the LombokCare Foundation, it about 20 Minute from senggigi.
Day 02: Visit and interact with the Student.
After breakfast, we visit the LombokCare Foundation. Teach and interact with student and teachers in school.
Day 03: Main program (Senggigi – Sembalun – Rim II ( sembalun crater )).
Early morning ( at 05.00 am) drive to sembalun village, and then after breakfast start for the beginning of 7 hrs challenging days. We walk through the savannah, with tremendous opportunities for viewing wildlife. lunch on route, dinner and Camp make on the crater.
Day 04: Rim II – Summit – Lake – Rim I ( Crater Senaru )
Summit season beginning at 2.30 in the morning. We climb several ridges for 3-4hrs until reaching the true Rinjani summit. The view across the gilis, bali, lombok and sumbawa are spectacular. after summit season Then along down to the lake – it take 3 hrs.
After arrive in the lake, we will spending and having sauna in hot natural water spring for refill our energy (temperature around 50 degrees) (lunch will prepare by porter awhile you have sauna). About 3o’clock afternoon, we start climb up to the rim I (crater of senaru) and overnight here.
Day 05: Rim I – Senaru – Senggigi
Having breakfast in the morning and enjoy sunrise by special mountain jaffle or pancake, then discent down to the senaru village. Around 2PM will be ready in senaru village, and then drive to senggigi or if you want to go to gili we could drop you in bangsal harbor. End of service.
NOTE: above package is the sample itinerary, you could arrange your own package, for the trek you could take the 2D/1N trek or the 3D/2N Trek or the 4D/3N trek. OPEN for request.
Price : in Rquest
– Donation for Rinjani Clean Up
– Donation for LombokCare
– Licensed and experience: Guide and Porter “Educated from search and rescue”
– Tent, Sleeping Bag, mattress, Pillow for deluxe, Toilet tent (Budget no Toilet tent)
– Meals and drinks during the trek.
– IDR 150.000,- National Park Entrance fee
– Safety luggage storage
– Accident Donation (No in Budget service)
– First Aid
– All Transfer in Lombok as the following program
– Pick Up service from Airport ( Min 2 person )
– All meals except those indicates in trekking program
– Porterage fee for personal bag pack / luggage
– Tipping & gratuities to guide & porter
– Personal travel insurance, pre – trip medical immunizations
– All expenses of a personal nature
Recommended items to bring:
1. Suitable walking shoes / warm clothing / wind breaker / rain coat
2. Gloves / extra socks / Small towel / hat / wet Tissue
3. High energy food (chocolates, nuts, raisins)
4. Headache tablets / lip gloss / deep heat lotion ( Sunblock)/ plasters
5. Torch light / walking stick / waterproof bag for camera
6. 2 or 3 T-shirt/long-sleeved T-shirt / long trouser / short / swim cloth
Emergency Contact Details
When you make reservation / booking, please list your emergency contact person and contact details. Please ensure this is correct so that our staff can contact the emergency contact if they need to. If these details are not provided or are incorrect, it will be very difficult for our staff to notify anyone if you are injured or need to be evacuated.
Your booking will be secured once we have received 50% deposit.A deposit of 50% is required upon confirmation and Full payment must be received prior to or upon arrival at the first destination point, except for those companies with whom special agreements have been made. Failure to comply with this condition may result in cancellation of all reservation.
if you have any comment with Above arrangement, please don’t be hesitate to share with us.
Thank for your great supporting and we look forward your lovely times with us.